Nails Countdown Three Months Prior:
- Start growing short nails into shape and controlling cuticles by getting regular (weekly or two week) manicures.
- Try a French manicure, and other light shades of sheer pink, and beige. Select same shade for your pedicures.
- Moisturize hands and nails before bedtime with products suggested by you manicurist.
- Traveling is hard on your nails. Schedule a manicure for a time that is convenient during your honeymoon. If your honeymoon is an extended one, schedule a pedicure too.
- Begin monthly pedicures.
- Between appointments moisturize feet before bedtime. Use any products as directed by your pedicurist.
- Avoid using nails for anything other than showing off your engagement ring. They are jewels, not tools.
Nails Countdown One-Day Prior:
- Have manicure and pedicure, and allow time for drying completely at the salon or spa so that your polish will last until you can get another during your honeymoon.
- Purchase the polish and topcoat used so you can touch up in the event of a chipped nail or polish.
- Again, avoid using nails for anything other than showing off your engagement ring. They are jewels, not tools.